Hey! Did you know:
- sex is okay
- so is masturbation
- watching porn won’t make you impure
- one night stands are okay too
- having sex with multiple people doesn’t make you a slut
- even 3-somes or group sex and orgies are a-okay
- sex with the same gender is alright
- not having sex doesn’t make you a prude
- your body your choice no matter your gender
- shaming other people for who they have sex with, how much they have sex, and even their kinks make you NOT okay!
Here’s the thing about being pro choice that people don’t get…
You don’t have to morally agree with abortion to be pro choice. That’s why it’s not called pro abortion. It’s an understanding that you can’t make that choice for someone else and they have full control over that not you. It’s pro I’m not the boss of everyone else.
This is important.
Those people who honk as soon as the light turns green.
I’m sorry, I didn’t realize this was a drag race.
There needs to be two kinds of honks. One that is “YOU ASSHOLE!” or possibly “OMG I’M RIGHT HERE PLZ DON’T HIT ME!!”
And one that means: “hey dude! You’re probably texting at this red light which is totes understandable, I do that too! But it’s not a red light anymore and it doesn’t look like you’ve realized that yet.”
I’ve been working on a little project called Night Vale Inspires, which is, quite simply, a series of typographic posters with moving or inspiring quotes about love, and life, and being. Things that have stuck with me from the show. Maybe they’ve stuck with you, too.
If you have any lines that stay with you—like a spider-like flickering in your peripheral so constant that it becomes a familiar comfort, you know the ones—then feel free to drop them in my ask box. I might make up a poster for it. :]